Infrared radiation penetrates the top layer of skin without heating the skin. The effect is depth heat, which is absorbed by the body. The blood circulation increases, the skin
circulate better. Blood vessels in the underlying adipose tissue absorb the in-depth heat, widen, and in this way provide better blood flow to the adipose tissue. The blood vessels in the
fat cells stored fatty acids are dissolved and disappear from the body via the lymphatic system. In short all kinds waste materials leave the body. The heart rate increases slightly, creating a passive fitness workout. Similar as a warm up, which can prevent sports injuries.
BENEFITS OF INFRARED
- Fast and effective local or overall weight loss through tremendous energy consumption by the body.
- A significant improvement in fitness as many bodily functions become more active.
- Increases vitality.
- A greatly improved metabolism
- Increases connective tissue elasticity and directly improves blood flow, which can reduce symptoms in tired or heavy legs.
- Strengthening the immune system
- Relief for many rheumatic and joint complaints
- Fighting cellulite
- Disposal of wastes
- Fighting fatigue, stress, headaches and sleep disorders
- Healthier skin tone.
- A natural muscle building through the muscular efforts and rejuvenation of the figure.
- Relaxes and loosens muscles.
- Injury recovery and wound healing for sprains, arthritis and muscle pain.
USE OF THE INFRARED CABIN
Regular use of your infrared cabin is absolutely safe. There are no restrictions and you can use it as often as you like. Usually a session lasts 20 to 30 minutes. It is important to listen to your body. If you are uncomfortable with the heat, we recommend you consult a doctor.