Can I order by email?
Cleopatra offers you the option of ordering by email. In this process, you will be asked to select a store near you that will deliver your order.
To order by email:
- Place the desired items in the shopping cart
- At step 1. "Shopping Cart" of the ordering process press "order by email". Fill out the form and that's how we receive your confirmation!
- Your order will be processed as soon as your payment is received. So please follow carefully the instructions you see online once you press "order by e-mail".
Can I see VAT and shipping costs online?
For each product on the Cleopatra website, the price is shown including VAT. In your Shopping Cart, you can see the VAT amount separately.
Shipping costs to addresses in the Netherlands and Belgium are shown with each product. Also in your shopping cart the shipping costs are clearly shown.
To receive a quote on shipping costs outside of the Netherlands and Belgium, please contact take with us.
Does Cleopatra deliver in Belgium?
We are happy to deliver to Belgium through our network of plumbing stores. The ordering and delivery process works just like in the Netherlands.
You can pay via MisterCash or credit card.
What are the delivery times?
Delivery times are indicated for all items on the Cleopatra website. These are continually updated and are given to the best of our knowledge. They will be taken into account as much as possible.
If we expect that your delivery will still be later, we will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible.
For more information, please see our Terms and Conditions. By placing an order you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
Can I pick up my order?
Unfortunately, this option is impossible. All Cleopatra products are delivered to one address.
How will my order be delivered?
Cleopatra products are delivered by the saniatir store in your area that you have chosen on our site. Deliveries are made on working days only. Cleopatra only delivers complete orders and no partial deliveries.
For small items packed in a box, the order is delivered as soon as the goods are collected. You will therefore not be called to make an appointment for delivery. DPD is used as standard for these small shipments.
For large items transported on a pallet, you will be contacted about the desired delivery date. Notice:
- If you are not present at the agreed delivery appointment and our carrier has to deliver your order a second time, the delivery fee will be charged again.
- Delivery on floor: Our carrier delivers the order to the (first) front door on the first floor. If your address is a condominium, your order will be delivered downstairs to the porch. Delivery to the first floor can in some cases be arranged at an additional cost. The surcharge will have to be paid prior to delivery. The wish for delivery on the first floor must be stated in the order.
Warning when delivering to the Wadden Islands
If you live on one of the Wadden Islands, your order will be offered within the estimated delivery time to the carrier who will transfer your order to the relevant island. It may therefore be that your order on the Wadden Islands will have a longer delivery time. Usually you should take into account a delay of 2 working days.