Cancel your order
It is possible to cancel your order. We request this always a.s.a.p. by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), quoting your order number. The sooner we receive your cancellation, the sooner we can stop processing it.
Orders that have already been processed can no longer be cancelled. However, you can return the items upon receipt. Please see our return policy below. Please note! The right of withdrawal does not apply to products made to the consumer's specifications, which are not prefabricated and are made on the basis of an individual choice or decision by the buyer. The right of withdrawal does not apply, therefore, to Cleopatra's bathtubs, whirlpools, saunas, sauna heaters, infrared cabins, steam baths, steam showers, wellness showers and steam generators.
Any shipping costs will then be at your own expense and will not be reimbursed to you.
Once your order has been successfully cancelled, your payment obligation will lapse. Any payments will then be refunded as soon as possible and always within 14 days.
Your order cancelled by Cleopatra
In some cases, we may be forced to cancel your order. An item or an order can be cancelled for various reasons:
- The article is not available
- The address information is unclear or incorrect
If an order is cancelled, your payment obligation will be cancelled or you will receive a refund of the amount paid a.s.a.p.
- All purchases are subject to a 14-day trial period (withdrawal period). See our General Terms and Conditions for full details on the right of withdrawal.
- Notice! The right of withdrawal does not apply to products manufactured according to consumer specifications, which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision by the buyer. Therefore, the right of withdrawal does not apply to, among others, Cleopatra's bathtubs, whirlpools, saunas, sauna heaters, infrared cabins, steam baths, steam showers, wellness showers and steam generators.
- The approval period means that the buyer has the right to dissolve the order within 14 days after the purchase, without giving any reason.
- During this period, the buyer will handle the product and its packaging with care.
- This period shall commence on the day following receipt of the purchases by or on behalf of the purchaser.
- If the buyer wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, he shall notify the buyer within the cooling-off period by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- If the buyer makes use of the right of withdrawal, he/she will return the product to us in new condition and, if possible, in its original packaging, within the specified period. The product must not have been assembled.
- We do NOT accept returns that have not been notified to us in advance by e-mail.
- The returned products must not have been used or damaged.
- The cost of return shipping shall be borne by the buyer.
- Insufficiently stamped return shipments will not be accepted or credited.
- Upon receipt of the return and approval on the condition of the products, the purchase price will be refunded as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after the shipment or revocation.
- For products that are damaged or show signs of use, we reserve the right to refuse the return or charge for the damage. For more information please consult our General Terms and Conditions.
Returns may be sent or returned under the above conditions to:
Attn. Returns (Hall 3)
East side 295
1508 EN Zaandam
Phone: +31 (0)75 647 8200
You can also use the form below (you can print the page or copy it into a new file)